Follow Us:

Submit a Complaint

Home Consumers – Submit a Complaint

Consumers have the right to accurate information regarding the quality and reliability of their services and service providers have a legal obligation to provide it. This right is regulated by the Regulatory Authority Act 2011, the Electronic Communications Act 2011, the Electricity Act 2016 and is included in the service provider’s licence.


Please follow these steps when submitting a complaint:


Contact Your Service Provider

  1.  Before raising a complaint with the RA, you must first take all reasonable steps to resolve the complaint directly with your service provider.  We recommend that you keep notes of who you speak with and all email correspondence regarding the complaint.
  2. If a complaint cannot be resolved directly between you and your provider in a timely manner, typically within 60 days, then you may escalate the complaint to the RA.

Submit A New Complaint To The RA
  1. The first step in addressing your complaint with the RA is to complete the Submit A Complaint Form below and include all supporting documents that are related to your complaint.

  • Submit your complaint in writing, including a detailed explanation of the issue.  It is important that you include what resolution you expect from the service provider.
  •  Include your name and relevant contact details.
  •  Include all relevant documentation to support your case, including contracts, bills and any other correspondence with the service provider.
  •  Where possible, include the names, dates and times of all interactions about your dispute with the service provider.
  •  Please keep a copy of your complaint submission.

  1. Once submitted, the RA’s Consumer Advocate who is responsible for managing consumer complaints, will contact you.
  1. From there, the RA will have 30 days to informally resolve the complaint or take other steps that may be necessary to refer the matter to private arbitration, adjudication, or formally dismiss there complaint in instances where the complaint is plainly without merit.
Update Your Existing Complaint


You can provide additional information and update your complaint by completing the form below. You may also call the RA’s Consumer Advocate on (441) 474-6020.

Submit A Complaint Form


Please complete the Submit A Complaint Form below if you would like the RA to assist in addressing your concern.  For help with the form, please Contact Us.