The RA issues radio licenses for marine vessels and aircraft as well as two-way radios, CBs and Amateur Radio Operators.
You can download the application form for all Classes of Radio License below and you’ll find payment details here.
There are various types of Radio Licences and they include:
- CLASS 3 Amateur radio operators licence
- CLASS 4 Radio licence
- CLASS 5 Small craft radio licence – issued by virtue of Section 13 of Telecommunications Act 1986
- CLASS 6 Aircraft radio licence – issued by virtue of Section 13 of Telecommunications Act 1986
- CLASS 8 Personal radio service licence
- CLASS 9 Maritime mobile service licence
- CLASS 10 Radio receivers licence – issued by virtue of Section 9(3)(ii) of Telecommunications Act 1986
- CLASS 11 Aeronautical and maritime land services
Regulations & Guidelines
Application Forms, Notifications & Payment Information